Temporary Local Authority contracts
Housing Audit Services Ltd can provide short and medium term part time contracts to Local Authorities to help fill staffing and team management gaps, for example maternity cover or long term sickness.
Bespoke projects can also be provided for example to inspect a certain number of HMO’s to meet targets.
Services can be provided to both Environmental Health or Housing Options and Homelessness Prevention teams.
Richard is competent to undertake HHSRS inspections and also is a member of the Fire Protection Association and can demonstrate competence to undertake fire safety risk assessments in common parts of block of flats and HMO’s having passed relevant training course and exam recognized by the Institute of Fire Engineers.
Examples of services are:
- HHSRS inspections and enforcement
- HMO inspections and enforcement
- Private sector housing team management
- Inspection required by The Homelessness (Suitability of Accommodation) (England) Order 2012
- Fire safety risk assessments within blocks of flats owned or managed by Local Authorities or ALMO’s
- Legionella risk assessments
- Additional or selective licensing scheme planning